Thursday 7 March 2013

Papers Five, Six & Seven

Onwards & Upwards. I managed a few more designs today. I completely revised the fifth paper, as you can see.



However, I didn't waste the diamond pattern. I used it on paper six.




I know! Very rich & colourful. Finally, i played around with another design for paper seven. It's not complete yet, but i'll show how far I've gone with it.



I might need to tidy the pattern up a bit.

Anyway. Gotta dash. I spent so long on the last pattern, tweaking it, I'm late preparing the dinner. Good job it's only scrambled eggs. I can whip them up in the blink of an eye.

Px

2 comments:

  1. coming along nicely, Have you printed them off yet and started to use them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are clearly keeping up,with your own challenge on these and they are looking very nice indeed with this rich dark palette.

    ReplyDelete