Monday 25 March 2013

Cover Draft 2

Another day with a 100 things to do. All my Mondays seem to be like that lol. I think I schedule everything for the start of the week and spend the rest of it chasing my tail. Anyway, I did put aside time to work on the cover artwork...




So it's nearly there for the big share on Saturday. We are to upload our projects at 10pm on Saturday 30th. Only a few days away. Need to think about how I plan to do this. But in essence, I don't think I'm going to have much more to share this week until the deadline looms.

Until then

Px

1 comment:

  1. The whole project has been great fun to watch start the ought to the near end. Both covers look great and very reminiscent of paper products in the shops. Did you use your papers for Neil's book?
    Ill look forward to the final product.

    ReplyDelete